Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare is a Monster Play Tribe situated on the Evernight [EN] Server. We use Ventrilo in tribe only raids and we usually recruit anyone who seems to be a respectable player who knows what they are doing. Welcome to our site and feel free to register.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atcher making a creep :O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thaur

Atcher making a creep :O Empty
PostSubject: Atcher making a creep :O   Atcher making a creep :O EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:26 pm

1) What are the names of your most active/high ranked creeps, and what rank are they?

Thaur - rank4 WL

2) What are the names of your most active/highest leveled freeps, and what level/rank are they? (this will help us to see how rounded of a player you are)

Atcher - rank6(15k to r7 Very Happy) - lvl65 hunter

3) Do you have a microphone? - note: it is not crucial that you have a mic, however it would be very helpful to us if you do.

yes however i might not be able to talk sometimes when my parents dont want noise or are sleeping

4) Do you have ventrilo? - note: It is 100% vital that any member of this tribe must download ventrilo, it is absolutely free, if you get it soon, that's acceptable procided you do in fact get it soon.

yes i do

5) Would you call yourself an active player? It's not much of a problem if you are not, however we do expect you do have a certain amount of playtime.

yes when i have sub i am an active player tho i might be some months off coz of scholl(this takes place in october/november, january/march and may/half of june, but apart from that i'm a active player

6) How would you say you spend time on your creep in relation to your freep, for example 50:50, 80:20 (creep being the first, freep being the second).

never played creep b4 in SoA played alot pvp got to rank6 the with MoM stoped almost completly then with SoM i got back to pvp tho not much coz have loads of stuff to do and lvl and alt time to time recently i started playing thaur which i alrdy had r0 10% or so and started playing more and now i play it 50/50

7) This is not an inquisition, so i've left this short. If there is anything you think important to add, or would like to say, please add it here. Remember, although we are looking for members, we are not prepared to take anybody, you need to advertise yourself a little. Those who do NOT put a bit about themself here are LESS LIKELY TO BE ACCEPTED.

not much to say im honest funny crazy Very Happy i like chatting and have good fights with friends if friends or kinnies need help i help if not busy and i like to have fun playing the game

Atch ;D .. sry :p Thaur ;D
Back to top Go down
Tarkit

Tarkit

PostSubject: Re: Atcher making a creep :O   Atcher making a creep :O EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:37 pm

We'll get back to you soon, because we mostly recruit rank 6+.
Back to top Go down
Thaur

PostSubject: Re: Atcher making a creep :O   Atcher making a creep :O EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:41 pm

sry im alrdy in :p
Back to top Go down
Tarkit

Tarkit

PostSubject: Re: Atcher making a creep :O   Atcher making a creep :O EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Hmm, who invited you?
Back to top Go down
SMu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Atcher making a creep :O   Atcher making a creep :O EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:48 pm

He's a member from Hellraisers r4+.
Back to top Go down
Tarkit

Tarkit

PostSubject: Re: Atcher making a creep :O   Atcher making a creep :O EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:14 am

Ahh, i see! That's fine then, slight miss-understanding Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atcher making a creep :O   Atcher making a creep :O Empty

Back to top Go down

Atcher making a creep :O
Page 1 of 1