Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare is a Monster Play Tribe situated on the Evernight [EN] Server. We use Ventrilo in tribe only raids and we usually recruit anyone who seems to be a respectable player who knows what they are doing. Welcome to our site and feel free to register.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baltic Inkasso!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baltic

Baltic Inkasso! Empty
PostSubject: Baltic Inkasso!   Baltic Inkasso! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:13 am

1) What are the names of your most active/high ranked creeps, and what rank are they?
Baltic - Warleader r4 (need ~200 imf but soo close I can taste it. Wink) and Gromf - r6 reaver

2) What are the names of your most active/highest leveled freeps, and what level/rank are they? (this will help us to see how rounded of a player you are)
Eadnid - 65 Warden and Dindae - 60 guardian and a couple of other 30-40ish.

3) Do you have a microphone? - note: it is not crucial that you have a mic, however it would be very helpful to us if you do.
Yes

4) Do you have ventrilo? - note: It is 100% vital that any member of this tribe must download ventrilo, it is absolutely free, if you get it soon, that's acceptable procided you do in fact get it soon.
Yes

5) Would you call yourself an active player? It's not much of a problem if you are not, however we do expect you do have a certain amount of playtime.
I would call myself an active player when I do play.. It goes up and down. Smile

6) How would you say you spend time on your creep in relation to your freep, for example 50:50, 80:20 (creep being the first, freep being the second).
100% creep atm... gotta kill me those freeps!

7) This is not an inquisition, so i've left this short. If there is anything you think important to add, or would like to say, please add it here. Remember, although we are looking for members, we are not prepared to take anybody, you need to advertise yourself a little. Those who do NOT put a bit about themself here are LESS LIKELY TO BE ACCEPTED.
I'm primarly focused on my WL atm and want to get him higher. So if you want an active WL and/or Reaver, I'm your guy. Wink
Back to top Go down
SMu
Admin

Baltic Inkasso! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltic Inkasso!   Baltic Inkasso! EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:21 am

Hehe hey mate Smile. Spoke to you in-game already and you seem like a nice guy =]. Happy to have you here Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

Baltic Inkasso!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightmare  :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: